Paris-Bourbon County is located approximately 14 miles from I-75, a major north-south corridor, and I-64, a major east-west route. The county’s location places it as the center of a 31 state distribution area. It is also within 600 miles of 50% of the U.S. population, manufacturing employment, and retail sales. There is access to Georgetown-Scott County Regional Airport, Louisville International Airport, and Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport.
Paris-Bourbon County offers both public and private institutions for primary and secondary education, with each offering quality education and extracurricular opportunities.
- Paris Independent Schools: Preschool – 12th grade
- Bourbon County Schools: Preschool – 12th grade
- St. Mary School (private): Preschool – 8th grade
- Bourbon Christian Academy (private): 1st – 12th grade
- Bluegrass Community College is within 20 minutes of Downtown Paris